Thursday 15 November 2012

My Winter Wonderland Christmas Window Display

Last year my Christmas window display was very traditional, with a vintage sledge piled up with wrapped presents whooshing across the whole window. This year I've gone for more stylish and sophisticated look with a mistletoe motif and a white and green colour combination. 
For me Christmas is all about love and family, so what could be better than mistletoe to give you the perfect excuse to kiss the ones you love!? 

The complete window display in daylight

You'll also find some gorgeous artist made work, that's perfect to indulge the most discerning  of your loved ones!

Mistletoe mobile centrepiece. 

"It Must Be Love" automata by Keith Newstead

Felt brooch kits in tins

Butterfly brooches by Melanie Tomlinson

Sculptural Glass hares by Rachel Elliot

Mouthblown Glass by Tyneside Artist, Jane Charles

My own ceramic robins on festive ribbons

Anodised aluminium jewellery by Miranda Peckitt

As well as all these pieces of gorgeous glass, jewellery and other treasures, I also have a fine selection of my own prints and original paintings of Northumberland. 

The window display in the dark complete with twinkling lights.

I hope you'll come and see my Winter Wonderland window for yourself- as the afternoons get darker, the twinkling lights look better and better. 
Please remember that Crown Studio Gallery is OPEN seven days a week during December. 
I offer a free gift wrapping service on all purchases, so you can select your items, go and have a quiet lunch or afternoon tea in one of Rothbury's excellent establishments and return to find your presents all ready to go under the Christmas tree.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful Window Displays in your blog. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete